Pro Biz Services, Inc. is a one-stop solution for growing your business, saving money, and improving efficiency. In addition to accounting, payroll, management and consulting services, Pro Biz Services provides a wide variety of additional services through its network of service providers.
How is PBS different from other accounting or tax preparation firms?
PBS uses a team approach whereby a bookkeeper, payroll specialist, business tax specialist and personal tax specialist work with one of our highly trained consultants to provide the requested services. This keeps costs down and allows for any special situations to receive the special attention and expertise they deserve. Unlike the typical CPA model, if a staff member should move, the client is not left to “train” the new accountant about the client’s needs and methods of operation.
We offer additional services: business plans, government compliance, document preparation, credit repair, computers, investments, insurance, financing, marketing, and much, much more.
- We have enrolled agents with excellent knowledge of tax.
- We strive to educate clients and share information regarding the operation of their business, not withhold information.
- We’re open year-round.
- We stay abreast of tax law changes.
- Human beings answer the phone.
- We can help you sort through complicated issues related to local taxes.
- We work with start-ups and help them develop an effective strategy.
- We host a weekly networking meetings.
- We offer a free review of prior tax returns.
- We offer technical support, such as remote desktop and QuickBooks training.